It appears intense dye signals within 50-70bp and110-140bp.
- The purification steps are incomplete after the sequencing is over.
- The products lose after the sequencing.
- The sequencing reaction fails.
- Check whether the purification steps of the sequencing product are correct. Check whether the used alcohol concentration and salt concentration are correct and whether the standing time and centrifugalization time are correct.
- When using the alcohol precipitating method, note not to lose the sequencing products.
- Use other methods to replace the alcohol precipitating purification method.