- The peak looks round and wide before 500 bp.
- There is no obvious segregation between two signals.
- The capillary electrophoresis exceeds the load. The residual salt and proteins in the sample make the peak resolution poor and make it unable to show sharp and obvious wave peaks.
- The voltage of the capillary electrophoresis is too high.
- The used buffer or electrophoresis gel (polymer) is in bad quality.
- Check whether the sample is in good quality.
- Check the voltage of the capillary electrophoresis.
- Check whether the quality of the used buffer or gel (polymer) is stable.